How do I credit people in bulk?
You don't have to add credits to your projects individually, we've added a feature that lets you add multiple credits to your projects at the same time.
Here's what you do:
1. Go to your manage uploads page - you'll find this in the drop-down menu on the very far right of the navigation bar (the button is your profile picture).
2. This will show your entire list of uploaded projects. On the top right of this section you’ll see an option to ‘Add Credits’. Click that.
3. Highlight the projects you want to add credits to by clicking anywhere on them. When they are selected you'll see a green tick icon.
4. At the top of the page you'll see an option to add your role to the projects you've selected. If you worked on the project, enter your role(s) into the box. (If you didn't work on the project click the grey 'I didn't work on this' button - see step 5). When you're done click the green 'add my credit' button.
5. To add people who worked on your project, enter their Twine username, or email address/Twitter handle if they're not already a member of Twine (you'll need to be connected to Twitter on your settings page to credit people via their Twitter handle). In the next field enter their role(s) then click the green 'add credits' button.
Did you find this article helpful?