Payoneer can offer preferable transaction fees to other methods of payment.
Please follow these steps to update your payment method to Payoneer:
- Access your Account Settings tab, and scroll down to Payments & Subscriptions.
- Click the hyperlink within “To be paid by bank transfer, Payoneer, or wire transfer click here”.
- Fill out the form and select Payoneer as your payment option.
- You will then receive an email to the email address associated with your Twine account. Please allow 72 hours for this email to come through.
- Follow the link within the email to connect your Payoneer account to your Twine account.
Please make sure you don’t miss this last step in this process, as your accounts will not be connected without it.