Twine is a global community and freelance marketplace for creative, digital and marketing freelancers, and has 380,000+ creative freelancers across the platform.
You're reading this because you've got great skills, and we've therefore reached out to you externally regarding a particular role.
To proceed with next steps (setting up your profile, contacting the client, and ultimately being hired) have a read through the info below:
How does Twine work?
Twine is an open-platform, free to use for freelancers with no application process. Simply create your account, update your profile and you are ready to pitch!
Twine offers you the opportunity to apply for that particular role, but also to:
- Showcase your work to clients with your Twine portfolio.
- Network with other influential creatives and collaborate on side projects.
- Find freelance jobs, chat with your client, upload files and safely receive payment through Twine.
- Send drafts or your final project files to your client using Twine. Receive payment and access timesheets.
So, what's next?
A few simple steps until you can pitch for the role!
You will receive an e-mail to activate your account within 5 minutes. If you have not received this e-mail, please check your junk/spam folders.
2. Update your portfolio & add some examples
Examples of your work will be required for you to be able to send a pitch:
Design or Illustration: 6 examples
Music or Photography: 3 examples
Video or Animation: 1 example
3. Add your payout method. All hires and payments must be made via the Twine platform to ensure your payments are kept secure.
We also offer US, UK & EU Bank Transfer, International Wire Transfer and PayPal.
Please note, some of the transaction fees may apply. More information
4. Write your pitch and send it!
Check some tips on how to write a great pitch.
5. Get hired.
Ensure to agree all delivery terms with your client before starting any work.
If you are having issues with registration, updating your profile or pitching, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team via chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other useful articles: